Kamis, Juli 12, 2007

Start Again...

Start it again... Its me, comeback as a married family man..
Commit for shifting from the crazy, exciting, exhilarating, breathtaking life in West Coast of Java.
Bubye dinasty, bubye Merpati, bubye titan arum, n off course..
To all the girls loved me before... I am sorry good bye..(sing it as KD).

Been quite a long time I did not post to this blog,
Kinda itchy to write again, yes.. people need to share…
Hmm.. to start it all over again,
I am trying to collect all memory, the experience and the deed..
And if I hv to write. I assume it will be divides in this chapters:

-1. Great experience,a memorable.
0. Good bye craziness.
1. Finding my angel
2. Commit for alife
- serang
-bekasi
3. Moving out the company
4. Ke Jakarta (n Bekasi) aku kan kembali
5. New environment, new thing to learn.
6. Expecting a Baby.

Other:
1. F1 Experience
2. Natuna
3. Jakarta flood (Jakarta oh Jakarta)
4. Learn to drive and speed up a bit

Well, this is the beginning… for a whole new life.. in this blogsite…

1 komentar:

Joned mengatakan...

girls who loved you?! c'mon man...bu nunung is not a girl!!

fliker foto

Short story taken from Kemudian.com

detikInet

Platts News: Latest Oil Headlines from Platts.com